Google Par Bhikhari Search Kiya To Dikhe Imran Khan

Hello my friends! I haven't posted anything on this blog for a long time, but I'm here with some fun news. Guess what?

Oh hack! You read the title.

So guys on google's SERP Imran Khan the Prime Minister of Pakistan is dominating for two keywords Bhikhari and भिखारी, which means if you search for words like Bhikhari or भिखारी and you'll see Imran Khan's photo.


I really don't know how Imran Khan did this, coz he had no background in SEO. I think that's called the Power of कुर्सी, he is Prime Minister of Pakistan so he can do this.

But the question is why he wanted to rank for keywords like, Bhikhari or भिखारी ? If you have something to say about it tell me in the comments section below.

So most of the time the first picture you would see on top could be the figure 2.

Figure 2

whatever reason is for this Bhikhari, Vazir-e-Azam of pakistan is on the top of the google search no matter what.

Ok Ta-ta, bye-bye!

you can have a question-answer going on like:
"Bhikhari ki photo aur Pakistan Ke Prime minister ka kya sambandh hai?"

Or
"What is the correlation between Bhikhari image and Prime minister of Pakistan?"

Just do whatever you want please comment you didn't commented on my blog, no matter what I do. Please!!!


Figure 3

Comments